Bypass software trail period and run software forever
There are many software’s available in web which are best in many ways depending upon the user. But these software’s are always paid one which needs to be purchased after certain period in order to use it.
But some software makers give a demo version of the software to try out before buying it which runs for a certain period and needs to be purchased in order to work again in your PC.
Many will uninstall the software and reinstall the software and will use it again as demo version. But there is way to use that trial software again and again without even uninstalling it.
TimeStopper does that. TimeStopper is a small software which just stops the time of any executable software file and will helps you in using that Trail software continuously without any trouble. It have very sinple user interface which is very easy to handle.
Now just download the Time Stopper from here
Then just install the TimeStopper in your PC
Now just Browse the Executable File (.exe file) of Require Software which will be usually located in C:\Program files\APPLICATION-NAME\ and now just select the new installation date.
Now extend to another 30/60/90 Days depending on the software
- TimeStopper is a freeware.
- Time Stopper is the software which can stop the time for try out version software.
- When you stop the time you can use your trial versions forever.
- When you stop the time of a try-out version using this Time Stopper it works via this Time Stopper. Real time amp; date run normally on your system.
- You can use any number of trial version software
Note that this program just extends the trial period of any software by changing the software installation date.
You can use this TimeStopper to extend the Trail Period of any software.